What is Rapid Prototyping? Rapid Prototyping (RP) enables the quick fabrication of physical models using three-dimensional computer aided design (CAD) data. Used in a wide range of industries, Rapid prototyping allows companies to turn innovative ideas into successful end products rapidly and efficiently.
Laser Rapid Prototyping? Laser Rapid Prototyping (LRP) involves the use of laser ablation to create 2D or 3D structure in a wide range of materials by subtractive machining.
Why Rapid Prototyping?
Rapid Prototyping techniques offer multiple benefits, such as:
- Fast and effective communication of design ideas
- Effective validation of design fit, form, and function
- Greater design flexibility
- Fewer production design flaws and better end-products
- To decrease development time
- To decrease costly mistakes
- To minimize sustaining engineering changes
- To extend product lifetime by adding necessary features and eliminating redundant features early in the design
Rapid Prototyping decreases development time by allowing corrections to a product to be made early in the process. By giving engineering, manufacturing, marketing, and purchasing a look at the product early in the design process, mistakes can be corrected and changes can be made while they are still inexpensive.
The Quantum-Mark UV laser system
UV laser light offers a cost effective solution to machine materials used in industries such as Medical Devices, Semiconductor, Aerospace and Automotive.
- Hole Drilling, Ablation, Engraving, Surface Structuring
- Wide range of materials – SS, Cu, Al, PEEK, Kapton and many more
- Suitable for Prototyping and Production
- Accepts dxf files
- User Friendly Compact system
- Low Cost of Ownership
- Class 1 Laser enclosure
- High precision and accuracy